Monday 25 August 2014

Products I'm Repurchasing

One of the ways I know if I've really loved a product is if I feel disappointed once it is almost empty (and I try to squeeze every last bit of usage out of it). Those products are the ones I know I will be repurchasing asap. Weirdly, I find that several products often run out at once, so I thought I'd share with you the products I will be buying again pretty shortly.




Caudalie Beauty Elixir

I had heard so much hype about this that I was left thinking that there was no way a toner could be that amazing. I had always thought of a toner as being a bit of a pointless part of a skincare routine, except for when Dermalogica had their Soothing Protection Spray, which they sadly discontinued, and I certainly hadn't found any which were as life-changingly great as Beauty Elixir was said to be. Well, I stand corrected! Beauty Elixir is all the things I liked about Dermalogica's toner but without the price tag and a better sprayer (seriously, that's important in a toner!). I've found that since I started using it, any redness has been reduced and my skin seems to better absorb my moisturiser, plus it smells lovely and doesn't feel at all heavy on your skin. Definitely worth trying.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

As you can see, I have hit pan here! I actually picked this product up because I had forgotten to powder my face as I ran out of the house, so nipped into Boots to grab a cheap, temporary solution. To my surprise this has become one of my favourite products! It actually does keep your skin matte, although you may need a top-up after a few hours and it hasn't clogged my pores or irritated my skin. The powder isn't wasted every time you use it because it doesn't break up or clump like some powder products do. Admittedly it does notice a little on the skin but it's perfect for the evening. Link to it here.

bareMinerals Mineral Veil

This is my other powder and is what I would recommend if you wanted a highend product. What I really love about this is how natural it looks when you put it on. Whilst the Rimmel product is a little visible, this one is invisible and manages to mattify areas which need it, whilst not drying up the rest of my skin. It's just perfect for a natural, understated look so I tend to use it during the day more than the Rimmel one. You can get it for £20 here.

Champneys Oriental Opulence Shower Cream

I was given a little gift set of these for Christmas years ago and have been rebuying it ever since. I never thought I could become loyal to a shower product but I was wrong. This stuff smells amazing and has a lovely glittery sheen to it without actually leaving glitter all over you and the shower. Basically, I can't explain why I love this so much but if you are anywhere near a Boots and are looking for a new shower wash, go and smell this! Then let me know if you agree with my obsession.

What products have you emptied? Are you as attached to any of these products as me?

Much love,
Sasha Monday x

1 comment:

  1. Rimmel Stay Matte has been my forever purchase, I swear I've gone through about 7 pans of this product and its something that always works for me!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete